Thread: venting
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 07:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
delldell

venting

Just need to vent before I go off the deep end.I havent been on here in some time and now I am about to lose my mind!!My AS (20) is my life..or was.I dont know if he is still using or not but he is still living with his AGF and her addicted dad.He is holding down a job but my problem is when I see him,I am so MAD at him that he is sensing my hostility.I am mad because he is staying with that girl who is 21 with No job No ambition for anything other than sleeping all day and drugs.He came over today (with her)and he knew I wasnt acting right.He even asked where is my mom??I feel so bad for him throwing his life away.He said today he wished he would die and you know what.....In a odd way..I would rather him be in heaven with God then to be on this earth so unhappy!He is so so sad and unhappy and I just dont know how to help him.I honestly dont have any clue on what to do or what to say,I cannot understand how such a sweet child and loving son could be so unhappy and have such low self esteem and how could this happen.Is there any real help for someone who is so unhappy?There has got to be something to help.Hes been to dtrs and all they do is prescribe drugs..well we all know where that leads.I know this is a jumble mess but I am crying so hard,I just cant make any sense out of anything.