Thread: More struggle
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 06:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
funkzter
turning red!

More struggle

Hello friends,

Sure glad our forum is back, especially i'm going through turbulance again!
Rain was doing good the past 2 weeks, taking his chinese medicine and gaining strength day by day. We had really great time together, it was just perfect. I was even about to write SR about how great things were doing...until...he relapsed. again...and again...and again and again and again and again....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggg!!! Why can't he get it right this time! That's so sad.
Anyway, things change so quickly: Saturday we went to a concert (Muse) and it was just so much fun jumping around and singing...And then Sunday: BAM he's back at it. He admited to his relapse on Monday, but i guess he admited it so quickly because he has absolutely no money and was trying to get some from me (the "i'm guilty" manipulation thing..). Which i refused. I haven't heard from him since and of course i fear for his life. I keep on thinking the worst, he seems to be fighting an endless battle and i'm afraid he's gonna lose it

I'm trying to do things for myself my friends (went for a massage on Sunday) but i can't pretend it's easy.

xx
Carine