View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 07:13 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
dobiediva

Thank you guys this place sure keeps me grounded! Where would I be without all of you? Probably with HIM!
Funny how I can still miss him after everything that has happened. But at least it doesn't hurt as badly as it used to. And I noticed that I don't miss him if he isn't in front of me now (which is HUGE progress for me!) I don't miss the snoring. I don't miss the 3am booty calls. I don't miss the unpredictable behavior. Don't miss the lies and the broken promises. In fact, I don't miss MORE than I miss. But times like today still break my heart and remind me I still have a ways to go before I will truly let HIM go completely so I can move on.

And Golden--YOU stay strong too!!! I admire your strength in this so far. Good for you! If I would've stuck to my guns the first million times I never would've had to endure the horrible night that finally ended it all for me. But then again I guess that's what I needed to get a true picture of what I was up against. Hopefully you'll get out way before you need to see that side of YOUR man