View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 05:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dobiediva

Unhappy Well I saw him today.

Picked up his son. Went to my son's bday party. had a blast. Then I took his son to A's sister's house where they were having a bday party for A. I went in for a bit to see his family and say hi. He asked if I wanted some cake or to sit down and I told him no. I wouldn't be staying. I stayed for about 20 minutes to catch up with his sister a little bit, and then left with his mom and grandma. When we got out to the car his mom gave me a hug and said "I am so happy to see you. I was so sad when A told me he broke up with you." I had to stop the laughter from coming out. She then said "I know you broke up with him" (she must've seen the smirk) "I told him he needs to do whatever he needs to do to get you back because I really like you". She asked if he was drinking again and I told her yes. He was getting worse. She looked sad. I didn't tell her about the violent episode from a couple weeks ago. Didn't think it really mattered at that point. She knows I need to let him go and she agrees. What a waste.

So I get home and he sends me a text message wondering why I ignored him and if I wanted some company tonight. I told him no and no. I wasn't ignoring him. I just didn't stay at his birthday party. What's the point in dragging this whole thing out? And why give his family (and him) false hope? I felt bad tho'. He looked good, but sad. Now I need to go reread the posts of "that night" and remember the fear and the anger. ARGH!