Thread: Sad day for me
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
iwillriseabove

Why is this so hard for me?????

My AH called and has found an apartment. He was on his way to his office to print off a pay stub that they require for the application process. He called to ask me if this is what I wanted. He said, "This is it. It's do or die time." He wasn't meaning to be a smart a**. He was simply stating that if he does this, it's it for us.

I asked him a couple of "what ifs." We live an hour away from where he works and I asked him what if he did what he has promised me and took the train to work and left his debit card and wallet here. Takes his lunch every day so that he has no need for money and no accessibility to it. He said that he would find another way and that wasn't a solution. I know that my even asking him that is the codie in me trying to fix him. And I know that he would find another way. He would borrow money from someone at work. That there should be enough for me to say, "Okay, then. You get an apartment b/c I can't deal with that." Right? Why is it so hard for me to get those words out?