View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 03:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Godhelpme

He won't move out. Oh, he's said he would - many times...but he doesn't, and he won't. I'm conceding to him, again. And it's for the best I suppose. Even though I love this house and our land, AH has let it go to ruin and it's more than I could manage, especially now with my father's health rapidly declining.

I did the apartment thing when I moved out the first time (endured the loss of my grandmother during that time - who was living with my folks to the end) and I was trying to care for her while assisting my folks (my father had been diagnosed with colorectal cancer at that time) and I just can't go back to that. It costs me a small fortune and I'm just now starting to recover financially so that I can afford to buy a place. And it was so too far away from my family who really needed me.

This time, I want to end the marriage, get all my things moved in one fell swoop and be done with everything. No more trips to the house for this item or that one left behind. No more "can't take that with me because there's no room in the apt.". I want a clean break once for all. No lose ends to tie up.

I want stability and having my own home I'm hoping will provide that a little on some level that apartment life didn't afford me.

Thanks for the suggestions though...and for reaching out to me. I woke up crying this morning...and it felt good to have a release.

ghm