View Single Post
Old 02-19-2007, 06:54 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
miss communicat

dear nanita,

i bow to you for being honest with yourself. you are very wise, knowing that you need to reach out to us and have our support.

imagine what it would be like if you had some face to face people like us right where you live, and you could talk to them whenever your stress level rises? And, it will. Whether its the baby situation, your relationships or something unforseen, life is always bumpy and challenges our sense of security.

THe reason I asked you to imagine us being there in real form is that that is exactyly what the fellowship of AA has to offer you.

You can call them or look them up online and get their schedule. You can start today with 1 hour at a meeting. THe meeting can be one that allows kids, or it can be your sanctuary from the scene at home.

You can do this every day BEFORE your vacation, to strengthen the resolve and the new pattern in your mind.

And, you know you never need to drink that wine again, never need to wake up feeling remorseful or conflicted about alcohol, never need to feel so stressed out by your life again.

You are so close. Try getting some AA in you while you need it most.

I am definitely pulling for you and your family!
You have such a good heart to take in your grandson. Take the same care of yourself that you do of him.

Blessings to you!