View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 08:33 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Tyrant

what happen?

lol
what made me just want to stop...thats a good question
i have no one around me that isnt a YES person...so whatever i do is OK.
lose a job ha? im the boss....im the so called one that makes the choices...pays the bills worries about many things...it was all handed to me...i didnt work for ****....
i just told me a couple weeks ago.....i NEED to stop....STOP...what am i doing? i concentrate on my yard....i have a huge yard with a pool and so much stuff i said you know what im going to demo the whole yard and get clean from the fun pills that i miss so MUCH....i was bad
i had nitrous i had you name it i had it....
or have it....
listen my life is great but its a PARTY
everyone thinks its a party and it is i miss the jacuzzi filled fun nights of just crazy fun....i have to grow up....and i am on my own.....ALONe cause i have had a relationship for the last 16 years total...like always a girlfriend since i was 15 so now i have no girlfriend....ZERO i dont want one,,,,, sure they are worshiped and respected but i just need to work on me,.....
its all about ME right now.....and hell i am having a hard time...i just want to call some girls i know take some happy pills and cuddle on the couch...but you know i cant i have to stop before i kill myself//