View Single Post
Old 02-17-2007, 06:50 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Tyrant

hmmm....so what does that mean? i just want to be happy...i would like a family someday...i am so stable that i have people coming to me cause they are lonely...i look down upon them....i help everyone when it comes to whatever...i keep my enemies so close...closer then my friends...i watch them so i know what is happening...i live in a house with monitors showing me what is happening in my yard around my house and in my driveways....
why do people try so hard or want to get into my life...into my head...into my world....what is so special about me....that is what i was hiding from...i do not have magic powers to make all things good....people come to me and seek advice and support and guidance....i am done...i am finished with that i cant be everyones rock....i am done.....i am SO DONE...you think all this makes a person happy.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa i dont understand why people work....what are we working toward...i mean it would be great if everyone in the whole entire world would get along and work together....my world is this right now what i am thinking and what i am focusing on in the future...my life is great i just dont know why i must mask it.....i want to so bad take some vics or norcos or whatever i have them hidden....LOL hahahaha waiting for celebration...LOL hahahahaah hell what a joke im going to complete a 3 mil dollar project....hahahaha champange norcos and whatever....why am i doing this i really think i need to go to an inpatient treatment...thing.......i have to get out of these surroundings i think....hell its all in my mind i think i can handle it....i could just stay on this message board 24.7....

all i can say is don't take NORCos/// or vicodins or any of those pills...im not much of a drinker....i liked the pills so yummy...
i laugh at myself
what am i doing my head is coming out of my MIND........................if you only could see what i see