View Single Post
Old 08-31-2003, 08:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

Looking for my pearls...

The Beav is in prison now...he was transfered a week ago from county and then they hold them in a transitional prison until they farm them out. He now has his new address for the next 4 months. I brought him up on the DOC website...real easy...just type in Beav and I have his mug shot on my screen in living color.

So here is where I am. I am doing well...I am saying, doing and thinking all that my program has taught me for the last 10 years. I am focusing on the good that can come from this. I know in my heart that he will not stop doing what he has been doing until the consequences outweigh the "fun". I also know how bad the statistics are.

Then Beavette says " I know I will never see my mommy again but I wish I could see my dad"

Ward says " I can't help it...it just breaks my heart"

My Mom says "He must be scared to death"

A friend says "I am so sorry"

Why in the hell do I have to be the strong one? AGAIN?? I keep telling Ward he is where he needs to be....he does belong where he is because he got 4 DUI's. I told my friend the same thing...that maybe this is a good thing for him. I tell Beavette that I miss his dad too....and darn it...my Mom is right.

My bravado is wilting...where are my pearls when I need them? Sometimes all I want is to be the Cleaver's.

June