Old 01-28-2007, 04:16 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
ayla zaire

curly, i can't tell you how normal that is.......you don't know how many times i have felt that way........i also have seen sooo many mommies on here say EXACTLY the same thing....just another tricky, sneaky voice trying to get you to drink.......i know at least 3 moms on here have given in to that voice, including me(with pills)....and the only thing we have learned is that one is never enough, or two.....no, we get totally wasted, wake up with our lives in shambles AGAIN......having had a huge fight, done something horrible or embarrassing, and a huge ammount of guilt......there is no 'cure'........you will never be able to drink 'normally' hon, of there even is such a thing..........

my little brother got a dui this week, he is definately an alcoholic........takes after the many other alcoholics in my family and it sucks.......he is a daily drinker, binging on the weekend.....he has three kids with his girlfriend that adores him.......and the thing that sucks the most is there is nothing at all i can say or do to change or infleuence him.......i learned that one the hard way....didn't need alanon to figure that one out, although i probably would have much sooner, and saved a lot of grief......i hate this......and my stepsister has gone from snorting oxy to shooting methadone and heroin......two years ago she was clean and had a good life, then an old boyfriend who was in prison for shooting a 13 yr old kid, gets out and of course she's still in love....wtf?????...and two months later she had chosen to just blow off her kids, her family, and my dad is raising a family again......what a nightmare for him.....he is a good man for doing what i hate addiction....i hate what it does to good people...and i hate that we have to work so hard to come back from the abyss......

i didn't get stood up....but thanks, tam and ruby for offering to beat her up for me.....i can take her, though....hehe.....
she was really, really late, though, and she didn't call......why are people so rude???? i could have made other plans and gotten my starbucks and books yesterday.....instead i waited for her for 4 hours....arg.....
oh, well....she was in a pms sorta mood anyway, so it was good i just saw a movie with her......we saw catch and release.......it was ok, but the landscape, which was boulder.....actually made me cry.....it was so beautiful......i wanna live there.....someday when i retire(can sahm's retire?).......and mike can fish, i can read, but mostly stare at the mountains and trees, smell the air, and listen to nature.....ahhhh.......that would be heaven.......