Old 01-28-2007, 03:16 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
curlylocks

ruby, i am here just a busy weekend- went out on a date with dh last night to movies, saw "the painted veil" with ed norton, love him. it was a very good movie, nothing hollywood but a solid story. went to a lame restaurant...

ok brynn- i am not sure this is the right answer and it took me about 10 minutes to come up with it (yes i am the dork that reads the thing over and over for ten minutes) -- LAST NAME???? think its right, it makes sense and if its not the right answer it should be!!

brynn- how is johnathen?? need an update

brandi, scoot is wise and her advice is golden.

it is quiet around here....

i go my new psychiatrist in morning, hopefully it turns out better than last time--

okay here is the thing, i am feeling really good. like too good... i am thinking all the time now how i don't have a problem and how i am not an alcoholic and how i just went through a bad time, and i am sure you can all guess where this is going...
its just getting harder to talk myself out of "being cured"
this is normal right?
its just i foresee something happening.. i can feel it, i know it.. and i don't know if i feel good or bad about it.. well its not going to be today, maybe i will feel differently tomorrow.

have to go read back some more..