Old 01-28-2007, 01:01 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
RubyT

Hello and Hugs to everyone!

Brynn...I have no idea what the answer to your riddle is. My first thought was a tool, but I have to admit I didn't think that until I read "Al Gore is one" ... lol! I apologize to any Gore fans out there!

Steve...I hope you realize you're not the only lucky one. Rinnie is pretty darn lucky too. I had such a special relationship with my Grandpas. I loved them so much and miss them even more now that they're gone. You give us all so much hope that indeed sometimes we do get a second chance!

Kev...sorry things didn't work out! If you need any of us mommies to testify to what a swell guy you are, let us know!

Brandi, I hope the hair cut turned out great. I've been contemplating a new style but that's as far as I've gotten with that!

Ayla...who stood you up? Do I need to kick someone's a$$?! You know I will!

Ig...my Manning jersey is still tucked away safely in H0$$ierville! I got to thinkin'...it's my good luck jersey, I can't send it off for the Super Bowl!!! That said...you're not COMPLETELY off the hook...I'm still going to send it and you still have to put it on, take a pic and post it...deal?! And btw, GO COLTS! he he

Where's Curly and 4 been?

Tam..glad you did the mani/pedi gig! I love manicures but pedicures...no way! Here's a little tmi on the Rubster...I hate for anyone to touch my feet! Eeewww!!

Pookie, glad to hear the little one is better! And welcome Lost! Glad to have ya!

I really hate doing posts like this, cause I forget what I've read and if I leave someone out, it's not because you're not important to me....I'm just an airhead at times and forget! Woke up with a nasty a$$ cold yesterday and feel like dog doo doo! Think I'll call it a day and go back to bed. Just picked up my little cheetah from cheer practice so I have nothing else that has to be done today....plus it colder than crap here!!! Like 14 degrees and 25 mph winds. Not fun!

Love you guys...stay warm, safe and happy!