Old 01-28-2007, 07:06 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
brynn38

Morning everyone...and Kevin, I am baffled about the different season and major time difference so...if it's opposite...good night maybe???

I had trouble finding this thread...everytime I clicked on the link that Anna has posted for the new thread it kept taking me to the box where you reply??? Anyway.

Thanks, Tam, yesterday's sales were, well...o.k. I made enough to pay for my booth rent for one day plus 15 bucks!!!I'm rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe! Hopefully today will be better. There were tons of people there but no one was spending. Other vendors had pretty much same kind of day. Guess people are still waiting for income tax refunds??

I came home yesterday and instead of sitting down immediately and logging on, I actually got busy and cleaned my bedroom..took a while but the good feeling made me want to do some laundry...and vacuum. Now all I like is bathrooms..dread it, but small job compared to hanging up all those clothes and stuff!

Really worried about Jonathan...had a long talk with him yesterday as soon as he got home from work and gave him deadline of March 1st. to find his own place. He was upset and then it was back to I love you's.....and then he realized that he had lost $100.00 that he put back for ticket that he got the other day for no insurance. Ends up that the "fender bender" totaled the guys truck that he hit. It was a small truck with king cab and where the damage is , is supposedly the worst place for the truck to be hit...so now he's pretty much Scre##d and is gonna buy the truck. He is friends with the guy and when it happened they decided not to call police and work it out amongst themselves....Jonathan said some girl came running out of McDonalds saying "I've already called the police...is anybody hurt?", I'm sure she meant well, but the truck was parked and Jonathan was backing into a parking space beside it and when he realized that he was too close he hit his brakes and since it had been raining..he slid into the truck. If she was paying attention she would have known that nobody was hurt....dang it! But I hope he finds his money. He said that he put it in a box under his bed. Gosh, i hope he just thinks so and finds it in a pocket or something. And he's usually home by 7:30 a.m. and he's still not here. I just called and it went straight to his voice mail! This is sooo what I was afraid of. I know he's 21, but all the usual worries are going through my head and if something bad has happened, I just don't know..gotta stop worrying..can't. I just hope he's o.k. saying prayers....

Hope everyone has a good day and all is well with everyone...it seems unusually quiet. I expected to read pages and pages that I had missed since I was last on here.

Alex had a friend over last night and they are already outside skateboarding! They are going to the flea mkt. with me today. I always enjoy it when he goes...usually more so when it's just the two of us, but I know he gets bored quick when he's there without someone "cool" to hang out with. All the girls usually chase him around....once these two girls around his age were there with their grandmother at her booth and I swear they kept coming over and buying t-shirts and other small items just to flirt. I told him that he should come with me every weekend so I'll make more money!!! Well, I need to stop rambling and go to work. Dread getting out. The high here today is supposed to be 33 degrees. But it will be too warm at the market...never know how to dress!!!

Hugs and kisses to all, and best wishes for a Super day!