Thread: What do I do??
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 07:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
deltarose

What do I do??

Hi,
I am new to all this, so here I go. I was divorced for 10 yrs. then remarried a yr and a half ago. I did not know my husband was an alcholic. I feel really stupid!!! I left him once for drinking and not wanting to quit. Then he said he had stopped and to please take him back.......well quess what? I did and nothing has changed. I have a daughter who seems angry a lot and hates him as much so. She sees the way he is. He is not a very nice person when he has been drinking and he still will not stop. I hate this SO much. I just started going to AL-Alnon but I feel like I'm trapped. I believe in marriage but he should have told me something about his drinking or I should have seen it. I find myself crying all the time and sad. I do not trust him at all!!. I use to be a very much a people person and lots of friends. We have no friends and I will not let my daughter have any friends over unless I know I'm going to be home...she told me ( why should she be punished for his drinking ) I feel so bad for her I feel bad for me. Please I feel like I'm going off the deep end. ( HELP PLEASE ) I'm begging I do not know what to do. I have no where to go and no money saved up. I love my husband but I love my daughter more. He drinks almost every day and it's the hard stuff. I'm tired and frustrated Please some words of wisdom would help me so much you just don't know.

Deltarose