Thread: Alcoholic Mom
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2007, 04:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
hanzy

Unhappy Alcoholic Mom

i dont really know where to begin. my moms been a big drinker for as long as i can remember i'd always just tell myself that adults drink and they get like that. i never saw it as a problem until middle school. And as the years have gone by it has gotten worse and worse. she stays up every other night, and gets SO DRUNK, i personally think alchohols not her only issue, but its deffinetly a very bad one. she says the most horrible things to me and makes me feel like nothing, hits me sometimes, and is so biligerant and out of control. This is all really starting to effect me, im still in high school i already have so much to deal with as it is, and everytime i have to deal with my mom its like i never no what to expect, shes so unpredictable. I cant enjoy anything anymore, its always on my mind. I get SO depressed sometimes. and i honestly do not no what to do anymore. i've talked to so many people about this, and have tried so many different things to help both her and i. But im at the point where i need to help myself. I dont know what to do