View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 11:41 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
CarolD
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Well Lost....
here is a post of yours from last night

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi all....I really dont want to **** anyone off here, just having a bit of trouble...feeling sore all over, and very bitchy, so i have to fess up about my problem with AA...It just seems to be that AA People aren't much different from the Jehovies that come knocking at my door at 8am Saturday mornings...its all about, Our Way is the only way, and God this, and God that...and well, God doesn't exist for me, so you can see why that kinda pisses me off...Oh, and the few times I did go to AA, half a year ago...there were rubby dubs there...a few tweakers...more than a few illiterates..and to be honest, i was kinda worried about either getting shanked...or in the very least, Fleas from the whole thing..And the Holding hands with strangers for the Kumbayah singing or whatever? felt like i should get checked for Hepatitis...This is only a bitch, i know everyone isn't like that, its just i am pretty cranky....but still not drinking tonight....
I can't see why you are now complaining about our shares on this thread.
LOL
Stay or go...just don't quit trying to find sobriety.

Blessings...