View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 10:05 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
losteverything

alright, enough already

I am rolling along fine on day four...i know i wont drink tonight...its mostly because i promised my little girl I would quit smoking cigarettes, and i know if i drink, i will smoke, so at least for the time being, i am not drinking again....
I just wanted to set something straight here...my drinking may have contributed to my wife leaving, but it was not the sole factor..the fact that she moved into her boyfriends house the same day as leaving mine also contributed to me plunging deep into drinkings warm embrace...The fact that she told me she only married me for my money, and managed to take it, also sent me into that alcoholic embrace...so yeah, I am a big baby, and a sucker on top of that, but unless you know the complete story, ahh, whats it matter anyhow...I will quit drinking for the foreseeable future, out of promise to my daughter about the smoking thing...but doubt i will be back here, so dont bother posting any replies...way to friggin accusational and critical...can go take it from my stbx if i needed more abuse....