View Single Post
Old 01-21-2007, 06:31 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
mthhilly

yo yo my scouse mate

hello bro hows it goin 2day. glad 2 read that ur feelin slightly better.its a very very bad thing 2 go through as i well know my friend. u will experience some wierd **** along the way. the shakes the sweats the nitemares the mood swings etc lol bet im makeing u feel **** loads better hahahah. it lasted about a month 4 me b4 i finaly started to feel better both mentally or physicaly.BUT REMEMBER THIS it does get better and i my case my life is so much better than it was with me drinking stupid amounts of beer.u keep mentioning the trazodones and as ive said 4 me i think there a miracle drug but as others have pointed out it doesnt work 4 them and may not u. i myself dont use them now as a sleep aid.to do that u norm take them last thing at nite but i take them in a morning and 4 why i dont know but it helps me,relaxes me,and just puts a whole brighter outlook on my day. i went to my alcohol counciler friday and she told me after yeat another deep session that she doesnt think i have or have ever had a alcohol problem i have what she likes to call a life problem. meaning that 4 sum reason what norm ppl can deal with in everyday life i seem 2 find hard and the first place i went was the pub. now my argument with her is this; if i dont have a drink prob yeah and my prob is underlieing so 2 speak that if i iron out them probs will i be able to drink like norm ppl do again??? to which her reply is simply i dont know. lolololol what type of an answers that lolmy mothers dog cud have told me that lol but 1 thing is 4 sure my friend i went to hell and back white nucklein it with the detox and i sure as hell dont ever wanna do it again lol. in my own personal veiw every1 is diff and thats not a good thing where alcohol is concerned coz if we was the docs would have invented sum wonder drug 2 make us feell better. anyway what i try and do when i see my friends havein a gd time and a few beers is remind myself of the times when i was walking the streets wiv nowhere 2 go no money no family no NOTHING and think how **** that was and that gets me through the bad times.hope this gives u summat 2 read and passes a while away 4 u lololol its all just babble really but it might just help lol

best of luck bro

mick
ps *** on utd lol u can beat the southern monkeys 2day lol