View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 06:14 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
LIL_Pebbles

Location: 24/7 How Am I gonna Get claen, when Doctors don't help me?
Amazing Veronica...I read that letter and though not into pot, I feel most if not all addicts can realte to what you put into words.

On pot some can smoke and be in control while others can't, your addicted to it, some feel ones can't i know of alot of ppl that feel as such...I feel it is Earths Tranq, if they would legalize it I feel in the USA we would be out of debt, they could tax the hell out of it, I know it is used for medicaal reasons, the point is your addiction to it I take serious and you have alot of will-power
I hope all your other demons drugs, what ever they might be all is Ok and your doing good.

Ever think of writing any poems? asking for I used to write, most are based on darkeness, I can not type, but w/ an ink pen it flows...I wrote one on my family their use at the time frame was Crack, I posted it on here somewhere...
I was able to get inside the minds I had thought of the addict, I never could until I amone, but my poems would say other...odd you writing made me think of what i used to do and writing was a escape for me and one that did not harm me nor anyone. So thank you for sharing