View Single Post
Old 06-10-2003, 03:08 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
devastated

About Us

Hi Ladies:

I just came across an entire box of my son's stuff and in there was certificates of achievement that he received while in jail! I remember telling him how proud I was that he received those certificates! I mean talk about grasping at anything positive! If any Mom with a "normal" life would have heard me say that they would have choked!

I was going to frame them too! Then I thought, maybe not, it might shock people. You know, instead of the gradation diploma you put up the certificate of achievement "fastest plate maker!" Decided against it.

I remember when he would write me from state prison and you get the mail stamped in big red letters "state prison." One day the mailman asked me who it was that I knew in state prison. I said, oh that would be my son! He was shocked! He said, why? I said murder! I know that isn't funny, but he sure has been nice to me ever since! I think he's afraid I have connections!

Oh well, that'll teach him to be curious...he probably told all the neighbors too....like I care anymore.

Hugs, Devastated