View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 03:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

On the road again...

The Beav was transfered to prison today...south of here for intake and then on to one of the 40 prison's in this state.

He called last night and damn, I am finally getting good. He was complaining about the guy who called the cops on him (at my recommendations but he doesn't know that) and I told him not to blame him. It was all the stuff that went before that got him where he is.

He keeps harping on Beavette visiting him and I asked him if he wants Beavette to go to school and say his daddy's in prison...he said "no". I laughed and said something about Beavette's life being like a bad country western song and The Beav laughed too.

He complained about a guy with 5 DUI's who only got 60 days because he had a lawyer (which I would not do) and I said..."The system sucks"

I also told him that he will not stop until the consequences make him.

I have learned the hard way that he does not tip toe around me so I will not tip toe around him anymore. . I have not been rude or mean to him but calling a spade a spade is fair.

When he gets out I will offer him our help in getting into a halfway house in another town where there is public transporatation so he can get around. He says that is what he wants. Time will tell.

I hope he stays safe,
JT