Thread: making choices
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 05:37 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
soconfused

Well tomorrow is the big day, I have to go to court for what had happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I am so scared. I met with my boyfriend last night to discuss some things about the hearing. He has hired an attorney (a well known one that is very good). I am very confused and upset right know.

We met at a restaurant and started discussing it. He is scared right now and has no control over the situation. He started to tell me what I needed to say in court. He likes to have control of every situation. He basically was telling me it was my fault he was in this position and how he would do anything for me if I needed it, and that he thought I would do anything for him.

I got up in the restaurant and stood at the table and in front of everyone I said that he put himself in this postion. He was the one that did wrong. That he could hire the best lawyer in the world and they could put me up in the stand and question me and I would still tell the truth because I did nothing wrong.

I dont want to have to go to court tomorrow. I wish in a way none of this had ever happened. I am going to an al-anon mtg tonight. Maybe they will be able to help me find some kind of strength for tomorrow.