Old 12-31-2006, 10:00 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
GirlInterrupted
I can't save you

Originally Posted by mallowcup View Post
Do you really need the stars to tell you who you are? I think a good measure of what you put your faith in, is the result it brings. If you think that astrology is a means of better understanding yourself, I'd have to ask how it's going? You have power over your own life. Verbally making yourself exempt to that fact, just doesn't change that truth. You have power. I accept no other truth or excuse. Now, what choices will you make? Do you suppose that maybe you only posture when you know you can win? Just a question.

I think the stars tell me a lot about who i CAN be, but not who i am. Cause i can make a choice if i do or don't want to be that way.

To answer your question its going fine, because all my faith isn't in it. I do believe in what the stars say, but i also believe the stars are only there because God put them there. So what they say, is the message he brings. I think people put to much emphasis on choices, when if we look at nature and what god is trying to tell us through simple little things (dreams, stars, the sky ect...) we can find our answers easily because he is there.

I know i have power over my own life...i am just trying to get to the point where i feel emotionally strong enough. because i will win when i decide i am going to win no matter what battle it is. But at this moment in my life, i am begining to get my fight back that i lost a long time ago. The truth is, i am probally a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy stuborn person. Which is why for someone who is so assertive it's so strange i fell prey to an abusive alcoholic.