View Single Post
Old 08-18-2003, 07:07 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Gabe

sdp

Hello, I am here to cheer for your self-esteem. There is nothing wrong with you. He doesn't want to be with you because he is too busy running around living an irresponsible life. I know what you are going through. I went through the same thing with my ex. I stayed home with the kids while he went out with the boys in the band and resumed his drinking career after six years of sobriety. I asked myself the same questions. What's wrong with me? Why doesn't he want to be with me? My self-esteem took a nose dive too. But guess what? I found out that my self-esteem has nothing to do with him or how he treats me. It has everything to do with me and how I treat me.
Please don't let what he is doing make you feel bad about yourself. We all deserve to be happy and lead a happy life. Believe in the goodness in you. You don't need him to validate who you are. I'm sure you are a wonderful person who deserves only the best. Treat yourself to a small wonder tomorrow. Then, treat yourself to two small wonders the next day. This can create a wonderful chain reaction that can lead to a better life.
Peace,
Gabe