Old 12-22-2006, 04:28 AM
  # 341 (permalink)  
RubyT

Morning Mommies!

Sounds like quite a few of us are waking up with a smile this a.m.!

Beezy, the holidays are so hard after the loss of loved one. While they remain in our hearts, it's so painful to not have them here physically. I'm sure she's watching over you and would want Auntie Beezy to laugh and smile and make the most of the season. Remember there are no tears in heaven so if you must shed a few, that's ok too!

Tam, I must have missed your pic...I'm going to pm you my cell phone number.

You guys I went downstairs this morning and my oldest daughter was asleep on the couch..all snuggled in. She looked so beautiful and I just stood there for the longest time and watched her sleeping. I felt like my holiday...my life is complete. She's home and that is the best gift I've ever gotten! Now if I can just get the cheetah on board and get her over this insane jealousy she has....I sat with her this morning and had coffee while she ate breakfast and chatted and even ran out to the bus stop in the rain to remind her that I loved her. We'll see what kind of mood she comes home in!

4..hope your birthday was a smashing success!

Has anyone heard from Alissa? I saw she was on yesterday but didn't see any posts. So Alissa, if you read this, please let us know how you are and we miss you! And give Mally a great big hug from all of her Aunties here!

I need more coffee!!