Old 12-21-2006, 11:37 AM
  # 231 (permalink)  
ayla zaire

alissa, you better post and say hi or i'm going to come down there and kick your butt!!!

happy birthday 4!!! your hubby...hubba hubba...hehe

beezy...your hubby looks just like my dr. mcdreamy...except that my dr. is not so tall...i miss tall men sometimes...i have to bend over to hug my hubby...but he's a cutie...

curly, beezy, 4, and jane...you are so beautiful...wow...who knew you really ARE milfs...hehe...

i always miss out on the busy times!!!!! if you are chatting in the morn...i have 8 pages to catch up on...if you're chatting in the afternoon...i'm asleep...arg...

c'est...you are so not an outsider here...it's in your head, sweetie...we love you very much...and i consider you a very close friend...we all seem to have trouble connecting with women...i think it's a female thing...we all have self esteem and jealosy issues...and we simply, for some reason, have a very hard time trusting women...i know that women have hurt me far more than men ever have...and i had one single friend for years...and then we 'broke up' for a couple of years...and i had no friends at all...so i know exactly how you feel...but after my mom died i opened up a bit and now i have a few friends...

love you all...

ayla