Old 12-20-2006, 05:21 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
curlylocks

wow, stay away for less than 24 hours and its hard to catch up.
ayla, i just read your post, and it brought tears to my eyes. cancer does suck but wow was your mom lucky to have you guys, you especially. She can still be your strength -, the holidays are so hard ..................

tam - how are you feeling? i make the same recipe as your brittle but with chopped pecans and i don't bake but cook butter/water/sugar until hard cracK and it makes great pecan toffee! i am going to try your way.

i had a rough night last night - no reason really which is why it was confusing. i just wanted to drink (not one drink- but i knew i wanted to drink til i passed out) i really think if it had been in the house i would have drank some wine (or anything we had)
it seemed like it was all getting easier..... day 17 now and then BAM.
couldn't sleep- i started obsessing. i feel better now (sort of) - maybe i shouldn;t have skipped my meeting monday? well i guess it was another day sober so triumph (this is said with no enthusiasm - just trying to be positive)

well misti your posts did make me feel a little better last night. thank god there are decent kind people out there still. you enjoy your stuff - it was good to hear about the kindness and christmas spirit.

and Codi after you flushed the pills I KNEW i couldn't drink last night so thanks for being brave.... i swear i was like hanging over the computer obsessing over you thowing them out. if i had your phone no. i prob. would have stalked you (i swear not in a scary way) I just happened to log on right in the middle of that and I got scared for you. And it was like you throwing them out made me stronger too. Thank you!!

Rebel you lost 11 lbs at christmas? guess you don't have the horrible sober munchies like i do.

xoxo curly

welcome nyc girl and brynn!