Old 12-19-2006, 04:19 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
codi32574

Ugh--its not like I want to bad mouth DH, but.........I was just trying to find a paper for our income tax in the filing cabinet, and I found a bag with 30 (yes I counted) 7.5 vic's. I know he hasn't taken out any money lately, because I checked the bank today....I'm now sitting here wondering if he's still using, or he forgot about them (unlike me, he's actually hid them and forgot before...I know, because I took them, and he never said a thing...)

The really bad thing is that I WANT TO TAKE SOME!!!!!!!!!! I know I can't, but it pisses me off so bad! If he's lying and still using I don't know what I'm gonna do. The weird thing is he takes drug screens at his therapists every week, as a condition of our continuing therapy, and he's been clean for three weeks. The addict in me is going crazy...my boys have driven me nuts today, and I'm sitting here thinking of excuses, rationalizing it. 2 won't hurt me. I won't do it...but it stinks that they are right here in front of my face...CALLING ME!!!!!! Help please.....I don't know what to do! I'm really scared right now.