Old 12-19-2006, 01:19 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
codi32574

((Misti))--See, things can work out!! I am soooooo happy for you and your kids!!!! You definately deserve a break!! What absolute angelic people...I think the mommies at Jane's school could learn a good lesson from them!!

Ruby...I hope at this minute you are hugging your baby!!!!!!!!!

Ay..sorry about your headache!! I think its the time of year...better find out whats causing them....I need you to be prepared when I dump this new baby on you! (sorry...Jaik came home from school..sick, yea right, and him and Eli are busy shoving action figures down the toilet..new baby..what was I thinking????)

Ok, I feel like a drink...and I was never a drinker, but the stress in this house needs to decrease, or mommy needs to leave for a few hours because I've just about had it! I'm not usually a screamer either...but I'm ashamed that I SCREAMED (bloody murder screamed) after Eli SPIT in my face, and Jaik gave Eli a bloody lip, and they got the tape and taped up everything, even the dog....Eli just put money down the disposal....I really really really need a vacation!!!