Old 12-19-2006, 10:39 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
ayla zaire

hi, my lovely friends...sorry i've been mia...i have another headache...arg...this one's been clinging for 2 days...i may give in and take a pain pill...don't worry...i've had the cat scans etc...nothing wrong, just tension and sinus problems...but it hurts...whine...

my secret santa gift still has not arrived here...so i'm pretty sure it won't make it by x-mas...i'm sooo sorry...the company i went through is obviously very busy from the holidays...i still haven't gotten my cards out, either!!! damn, this holiday shite is hectic...

liss...i hope you got my pm last night...hang in there, sweetie...i love you very much and things will get better, they always do...and if you need ANYTHING please let me know...

i've been so cranky the last two days, i didn't want to post on here just to b**ch....but i missed you all...i hope you have a wonderful holiday...

ruby...i'm so glad your daughter is home...has she decided if she is going to move back yet??? that would be so nice...enjoy every minute with her and cherish the memories...and the wonderful fact that you are sober and will remember every moment...love you...

beezy...you have to come here and teach me to bake...my family is so tired of the bricks i call cookies...i can't even bake the ones that are pre made...i don't think cookies are supposed to turn to dust in your mouth...

love you all
ayla the amazing amazon...hehe..