Old 12-19-2006, 08:10 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
codi32574

((Liss))-How are you doing this morning? Can you call your family doc, or maybe the local mental health dept.? Please keep trying to get an appt. to talk with someone...if all else fails, go to the ER and they can get a social worker in there for you. We are all here for you so please reach out to us!! We love you!!

((Ruby))...THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!! I know you've been counting down!! I'm so excited for you! I know your daughter will be so proud of her sober mom!! Isn't it such a great feeling!! We know you'll be busy with your family for the next couple weeks, but check in and let us know how everyone is!! Especially the new boyfriend!!

Hope everyone else is having a good tuesday...I can't believe we only have 6 days till Christmas!! I'll try to pop in and out....not feeling to great, don't know if its morning sickness or w/d's from my sub taper...just nausea, headache, tired. But I'm glad to see everyone else is doing ok!! Just hope I can feel a little better by next monday!!

((Ayla)) where are you? We miss you!!

((Tam, C'est, Scoot, Liss, Ruby, Curly, 4, Misti, Alissa, Jane, Beezy, Igfan...and to everyone else...if I forgot anyone its my preggo brain..Love you all and hope today brings calmness, happiness and most of all sobriety!!

xoxoxo--Codi--