Old 12-18-2006, 08:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Lollipop

Ok so I wanna check myself in somewhere.....mainly because I just cant deal, here we are with the holidays (for which I am so broke that my precious boys have NOTHING coming at ages 13 and 14)I already take meds for control of the depresion(sp?) OCD, and anxiety.....am supposed to take my seizure meds but considering they run about 300.00 a month, Im off those...... anyhoo, I know Im gonna mess up, I can feel it and Im scared.......so I start lookin into checkin myself in.....checking financial help......btw....my credit is FK'D!!!! So any place that sounds good is completely out...so I find this place locally.......been tryin for 2 hours, its busy!!!!! I cant get through!!!!!! Hubby is here, he came over to watch the football game with the youngist(who happens to be having a VERY hard time with the split)........ I just dont know what to do. Guess I will go to bed and try again tomorrow......If it wasnt so against my beliefs ( no Im not catholic) suicide would I probly consider it LOL
Love Liss