View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 10:45 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
kwhit10120

Bipolor ex b/f

Well I appreciate all the support you guys! Now the story has changed up in a weird way. He isn't back with his ex, they have mutual friends and run into each other and he told her NO he wasn't going back with her, he needed time to get his life straightened out and will only talk to her at work casually, well of course she's constantly at his desk, which is his problem. I don't chase him etc. But when he was asked why he didn't even talk to me, he said I can't, it would be too easy to get back in a relationship with her, I"ve hurt her and don't want to drag her through the hell I'm going to go through for at least the next year with AA! So I don't know that may all be B.S. on his part and he may just be acting like that to look like the good guy, who knows. But before he left me, he did tell me, it scared him how his actions were tearing me down, my health was starting to suffer and he was afraid he would fail me time and time again. So for his sake I hope he is getting help, and yes deep down a part of me still hopes in a year he'll come back whole to me. But only God has that answer. Meanwhile I'm keeping myself open to possibilities with other guys that I am seeing VERY casually.