View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 08:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ozark

Day7....Far as I got

Sorry to disappoint all of you. Decided to have some wine on Friday, and rep eated again last night. About 5 glasses of wine each night. It's weird...I had no cravings, no real urge.....just decided to do it. Interestingly, while drinking, I tried reading, which I had done a fair bit of the previous 7 nights. Found that my concentration level while reading and drinking was not near as good as when not. Kind of pissed me off, as I am close to the end of a darned good book. I also play poker a bit online, and found the same thing there. Finally, when going to bed after the wine, I immediately conked out. When not drinking, slowly drifting off to sleep was actually a pleasant experience.

I know that this will not go over well here, but I'm not really pissed at myself, but I am going to start another sobriety period starting today. We'll see how that goes, but I've two new library books I'm looking forward to.

Best to all....especially the new guy from UK who drank 3 bottles of wine. Hang in there bud!!