View Single Post
Old 11-17-2006, 10:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
squeaky

First time posting

Hi everyone!! Thanks for the warm welcomes. I'll start by saying I'm an addict.My problem is partying, all of it. I also have a problem with pain pills, I realized this about 2 years ago. I was diagnosed with HepC, which also brings on Chirosis of the liver. I went on treatment(48 weeks, I'm geno1). I did good the 1st 5 to 6 weeks,then as soon as I was told the treatment was working( I went from a 25 million V.L. 800) I started my bad habits. When the t.x. was over I was clear, the virus did come back after 4 months of being off, v.l/ shot back up to 18 million. I starteb back on t.x., I'm into my 3rd week of 72 weeks. Long road ahead. Already I have taken a bad turn, I got weak and did some coke. I have been going to A A meetings, 2 a week. It's preety pathetic when you put partying before your health. I can not believe I've done this. Was it worth it, no. I'm scared that I won't be able to do this, I've got 69 weeks ahead of me and look what I did in my 3rd. I am going to continue going to meetings. I am addicted to pain pills(Vicodin,Norco,Demerol, you name it) I have Fibrimyalgia and Rhematory Arthritud and all my doctors say is pain management, they will not prescribe anything because of the damage to my liver,so I go to other resources. It's very frustrating.Well I believe I hace rattled on enough. I do hope to be coming to this site often, I know I'll need as much positive reinforcement as possible.Everybody Stay Positive. P.S. Has anyone ever heard or read anything on doing coke and being on this treatment?