View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 11:52 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
LettingGo

OK Life,

Stop the chaos! Stop the bleeding! Stop explaining any aspect of your life or who you are to him! He is not worth your time and you are just going to have to fake it till ya make it with this one. You WILL get over him and thank god for that! Smile and dont explain, it will make people wonder what you are up to! Easier said then done I know. No more making him jealous episodes! If you feel an explanation, or exaggeration, or a flat out lie coming up through your mouth again, promptly place your hand over your mouth, about face and run the other way. Yes you will look like a mad woman, but so what. It is better then letting your "mouth runneth over"! I used to have a horrible case of MOYA (pronounced just as it looks). That is "mouth overloading your a$$!" That is exactly what just happened. It gives him satisfaction to see you squirm, to see you jealous. I am serious, fake it! We have to fake everything else in life why not that! OK OK I am just kidding about the last statement, but serious about the rest!

LG