View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 05:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
prettywoman
Paused

He Stuck it to me!

Hello ((((HUG)))))

Well he really stuck it to me yesterday. My sister, whom I had not seen in years had a layover at the airport pretty near where my ex lives.

I am not good at driving places where I don't know my way around and I tend to panic a little doing that.

Anyway, I called my ex because he wanted to meet someone from my family and this was an opportunity for him to do so.

I got to his house and all was great. We talked and had a nice time. Out of the blue he turned to MR. JEKL and he said he had something else to do later on and could not go to the airport with me.

He printed me out directions to it from his house. I felt so unwelcomed at that moment. I took the directions and quietly left, he followed me outside , I did not even look back I just got in my car and took off.

I tried following the directions and must have taken the wrong turn and got so lost for about 1.5.

I finally only knowing him in the area called him. I was so upset and in total panic. He tried given me directions over the phone to how to get back so I could go back home.

I asked him , why did you do this? you know how I am when it comes to driving around here in this big city. He did not say anything.

I told him that I was so mad at him, so disappointed I just hung up. I finally found the right directions and was driving back home in tears. I wanted to see my sis and I knew she would be looking for me .

I called a gf of mine, told her what happened and she told me to pull over and calm down.

Than she told me to turn around and I did. She guided me to the airport. I am so glad I went back because my sister was already there looking for me.

We only had an hour before she had to go back in instead of 2. Her flight was leaving earlier.

I don't know why he did this to me. I feel like an ass having to put myself through this.

His life has not changed girls, he is gotten worse. No job, bills up his butt, he has a speeding ticket he can't pay and they probably already have a warrant out for his arrest for it.................why does she live like this?

I lost my cool yesterday with him, I asked him do you have any interest in making our relationship a good one ? a healthy one knowing that we both love one another. Stop playing these games?

He said to me and I quote; No not that I can think of at the moment!

I am going to be fine. This was a set back for me because I put trust in him again after he told me he truly loves me.

Do I feel stupid that I did? No! because I love him and I am not ashamed of that.

So now it is morning, I am so exhausted and so tired but I am going to work. I do not want to talk to him , he had really put a number on me.

He looked so confused, so miserable. His room looked like a pig stall with all his stuff flying around every where. ............listen to me.......................................I hear myself tell this story and know in my heart that it was a mistake me going there.

I intend to stay away now. I truly had enough. I hit my rock buttom yesterday driving around blindly in this big city. I felt just awful doing this and so alone.

I live and learn girls.

I just can't believe that he could do such an awful thing.