View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 06:47 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
lifelovelaffter
Paused

****** SCREAM }}} I fell for this man from the FIRST moment I was introduced to him! IF I run, as suggested, I feel as if I would be desserting him! BUT.. OMG... the weeks around our office become crazy, when he calls me. It has now been a month since he last did a decent day's work. He has come in for an hour or two a few times, but he is definately getting much worse!
His AA sponsor had him talked into going to a center to get help, and was even going on the plane trip with him. RIGHT before his flight took off, he jumped off and ran. Caught a cab home, and called me. He left is truck, his sister, his AA sponsor, his luggage, ALL behind at the airport. He kept telling me on the phone that the loves me, and just wants us to get married. I told him he had to get help, before any future could be planned for us.
Today, right in the middle of my work day, he called, and told me he really didn't love me, that he was marrying someone else, and for me to take care of myself! Of course, he was drunk. I SO want to help this man, but he is making it IMPOSSIBLE!. GRrr.. sorry, I just needed to vent!