View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 08:44 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Csmcjewl

Day 24

There are only noon meetings on Mondays and Fridays...which is ok if I drag myself out of bed at least Wed. ya know? It's kinda hard though, I got used to going to a meeting every single day and all of a sudden, they're gone and I don't have much to write on here except that I need to go to a meeting ya know? So, I woke up this morning at like 8 and I couldn't get back to sleep, I should've just gotten up and gone but I forced myself back to sleep because if I'm waking up an hour after I'll be getting off work 2 days from now, I'm in trouble! But, I slept till 11 and called it good...but my throught is all swollen, I noticed that last night and I feel kinda icky this morning. I hope I'm not coming down with something. That's just what I need when I'm about to put my body through hell this weekend. Sigh....we'll see. Anyways....so, yeah, I will be getting up to make the meeting tomarrow for sure. I love the noon meetings...I just wish there were more of them. This weekend I can make meetings too working 3rd so....maybe it'll work out fine...if I don't get sick at least!