View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 10:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
CurlyQ23

((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))) What do you do now? You just did it. You reached out for help, support. You took a leap of faith to work on you. what do you do now? you keep on with that full steam ahead. Go for a walk with your beautiful baby girl. Sit in your room with her and take a nap while she sleeps. Mommy's need their rest too.

Honey it is easy to sit and blame ourselves for this mess. But you have to not do that. All you can do is say God Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I can not change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference.

You know what, God has not given up on you yet. He has not forsaken you. All those times you were too weary to go on he carried you. He picked you up and cradled you in his loving arms and say child...I love you. All those times even now when you feel so alone he is there. Right now I think your standing in his way. You busy trying to figure out why Hubby does what he does and this has to be your fault mode. God is standing behind you saying...Let go. Let me. If you let go and start working on your recovery...Then and only then will you see things happen for you. Right now God is behind you. Your blocking his way honey. Who is standing between God and your Hubby? I think you are. I think you are because your still trying to figure out why and how is he doing this. You gotta let go and let god deal with hubby. YOu gotta let go and deal with comewhtmay. You gotta. You started. You came here. You took the first step. now continue. We are all standing with you. Keep posting. Keep talking. There are plenty of free hugs for you here.

Love
C