View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 06:19 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Smyle

I saw my ortho yesterday and scheduled a surgery...he wrote me a script and I filled it....It does not mean I have relapsed...it means my leg is tore to crap and it freaking hurts... i will keep doing what my ortho says cause i want to be healthy again, I wanna walk again and I don't care if it means i have to take the same drugs that almost killed me last year. I am sure your ortho understands plenty....you don't seem to understand that it is alright to take what is recommended by a professional....if you deviate from that then yep let someone else hand them out to you. Take care of your arm ...get thru the surgeries and as for your family...kick each of them in the chin 10 times then ask if they get the message. your in pain treat it....Good luck..

BTW I have 2 small kids...babysit a 10 month old and another 4 yr old...I was up to 80 to 100 pills daily by this time last year....heart stopped , passed out in front of my kids...4 yr old called daddy and Er saved me (Again) so I know all about what you are saying..it is traumatizing, but you gotta get through it, you can ...I have been clean 4 1/2 months...you can do it....takes time and support..