View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 08:10 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Janitw

Hi sweetie ((((((hugs))))) My XAH has been an alcoholic for 30 years and in the last couple of years the kids and I noticed that it took alot less and I mean alot less beer to get him drunk and the blackouts increased. About months before he left us (we wanted him in rehab) is pancreas was giving him trouble and even though he refused medical attention or even admitted that he had a problem. I researched his symptoms and knew exactly what was going on. I found out that this past Aug 30th he was seen at the emergency room coughing up blood...amongst other things...and thats all I know about him. (He left us Jul 05) At our final hearing which was Sept 13 2006 he looked like he was at deaths door. But never said a word to me. It is truly sad the kids and I loved him very very much, and we were married for 22 years. All I can say is chart her symptoms and research online...there is an awful lot of into out there and its all sad information for our loved ones. Stay strong and take care of yourself you will be in my prayers hun.

Janit