Thread: Update of sorts
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 02:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TexasGirl

Update of sorts

Maybe I shouldn't be doing it, but I am.
I have been watching my husband's checking account since I moved out. I guess in a way, that would mean that I am still concerning myself with him and his actions, but in a way, it is helpful to me.

Here's what I found...

- More than one dinner at a nice restaurant, with the bill at a point it was clearly for two (can't assume anything beyond that)

- Three charges at the local zoo (don't even have a clue on that one!!!)

- One charge for a restaurant/bar, but when we'd go, it was never for the restaurant part....

- A charge for $79.50 for a bar in the town I used to live in with him

Yes, maybe I shouldn't be looking, but after I saw the bar charge, I confirmed to myself yet again that I'm doing the right thing. The whole restaurant thing is weird...makes me wonder who he's taking out, but I can't assume anything really. All in all though, it's pretty indicative of his state.

Oh well. I knew it would happen. I'm a little sad for him, but it is what it is.

And hey, I'm doing really good.
I painted a little basket for my bathroom...something AH would have told me I shouldn't do because every crafty thing I try "turns out terrible." It looks OK too! Not perfect, but OK!! Oh, and my bathroom...super cute and totally me!!! I found these neat boxes for cheap (total $13) and turned them into wall art. Cheapest artwork I've ever bought!!
Then I sat down and paid all my first round of bills. I even surprised myself. See, I am responsible after all!