View Single Post
Old 09-16-2006, 07:39 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
So Confused

I am sorry to hear about that. Is that the same credit card you asked for when she came to pick up her things? I have to tell you as a teenager I did some WRONG things to my mother. I guess looking back it was just to be hateful to make a point. I was angry and refused to be controlled. It is sad, it took a very long time to gain the relationship back. But as you know all that i have been through my mom has been right there. I could not have made it without her. I think at this point you need to back off. She needs to learn but only she can grasp it. Give her the love and support of a mother. Realize that I think she is hurting and anyone she can lash out at right now makes her feel like she has made a statement. We all know no tthe case but consider your source and where she is right now.. It will all come in due time but she has to find it. I do not think you should look at anything she does right now as an indication of she wants a relationship right now. BAsed on age and her emotion I think that would be unreliable. As with everything back off and let her find what she needs. Here If ya need me
SC