View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 03:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
So Confused

I feel ya. Mine was doing well. Althugh we entered the phase of he needed his space again. We were at least talking on the phone. I thought maybe I had found a way to enter this phase and still be able to stay in some sort of contact while he goes through this and now nothing again. No phone calls no response to mine. I do not believe there is any ryme or reason to it. Somehow they rationialize in their minds and justify what they do and how they act. It is so hard but I have learned through this forum and Alanon focus on you at least you know you will be there when you wake up. A choice you have to make. The kicker to it all. He id nothing with your BF thats him!!!! And know in your heart you will see "this Person" and you BF here and there it happens but ti is very rare. Sometime they merge into one person again but who knows for how long. ANd then they show up seperate again. There is nothing to understand only to love him for him and accept. FOcus on you let him find you I keep wanting to call mine. But ya know what. Why? He has my number address and when I stop calling he knows where to find me so yet again I go into another weekend with a BF I may or may no thear from . Some days are just dpown right CRAPPY! Thanks for letting me vent offf your post but I feel ya. LAst note the comments about other people some how gives them a sense of they are better and yet again justifies what they do.