View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 06:37 PM
  # 95 (permalink)  
scootinbabe

you guys are all too funny.

rose, you absolutely can not go off and drink because we need your wacky wicked humor! stay with us--maybe i can bribe you with some other small animals--in addition to skunk, i have groundhog, fox and deer in my backyard--sound better in red sauce? deerghetti? foxaroni?

okay--in all seriousness--which antidepressant doesn't make you gain weight? SPILL!

i'm trying to lose but losing at the trying more often than not ;-)

as for my food fest...today i did better. let's see, i had a pria bar for breakfast, worked out like a maniac and had a fruit smoothie with protein supplement (which is actually pretty good, low in fat and calories-but pales in comparison to the chocolate/peanutbutter/caramel thing that i have had going...), and then, had penne dinner with yummy bread and olive oil. entirely too healthy--gotta get me some caramel-covered pickles sprinkled with skunk and goose droppings...;-)

okay--not tyring to play any trump cards, but this weekend is a doozy for me--soccer practice, soccer game, birthday party (for my youngest), baby shower, night out to see "mamma mia" followed on sunday by church (rally day), school picnic and yacht club dinner with relatives--and hopefully i'll squeeze in my saturday aa meeting. wish me luck. i was feeling really groovy yesterday and most of today but tonight my @ss is grass and i'm beat. this sobriety thing is wearing me out ;-)

thank goodness i can come to this thread to cheer me up! thanks!!!!