View Single Post
Old 07-17-2003, 01:56 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
still learning
Paused

Meme,
Thanks for sharing. This was a very serious problem in our marriage - no sex. Separate bedrooms for years. When we first met, it was great! Then, things changed and he couldn't do it and blamed me and expected me to be the one to help him try to do it. Well, enough of that nonsense pushed me away and us apart. I still wonder why I didn't get out of the marriage - stayed with it -codependence in full bloom! And, I did love him and still do even though he has been dead 6 years!

Fast forward to 2003: Met another one - this time a DD who has problems for sure! I think he knows that I know he has problems sexually - he's a BIG TALKER - chases women, lines them up, has them calling him for advice, etc. I definitely am NOT his woman! I did tell him I FELT married to him - NO SEX! He didn't know what to say.

Speaking of speaking to him. I'm tired of talking with him. He takes everything I say to the counselor and picks it apart. (We're working with a very good counselor - sort of a referee). I told DD and the counselor that I feel like I'm "under the microscrope" and in the "line-up" (with all his other women). I think DD picks people apart to pick up what he can to cloak himself in self-importance! Because he doesn't have any self-respect or real self-esteem, he steals whatever he can from others and makes himself up. :p