View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 12:21 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Autumn
alconaut

Originally Posted by equus
Yeah - I think it's intentional. It's a pain to do but usually gives a better result without middle options.
Yes - the results weren't as visible with mine, and it didn't match any of the examples shown. I scored high in all of them. But it did explain what high and low indicated for each category, so it's all good. The short of it is that I'm the bossy kid on the playground who thinks she's an adult..

On the PAC test I came highest on the adult, none on the parent but quite high on the child!! Well I always knew that I like to jump in puddles!!
Yes, I figured that (high on child). It's one reason I find you so endearing and refreshing.

I don't see confidence as a major issue but I quite like the way they break it up into different areas rather than just 'confident' versus 'unconfident' - it makes much more sense to me that way. I quite like thinking I can work on an area of confidence that isn't that strong without viewing my whole self as underconfident (which I don't think is true).
I liked that too; it is comprehensive and well categorized. I like the whole site.