View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 06:13 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Missy

I love these posts. I dont feel so alone/lonely as I did before.
I have been doing my best not to sleep with my AH when he smell and isnt sober which is mostly every night. Last night I went to couch to get away from that and his mouth just to have him follow me there. I then went to my car to sleep. Really sad when that is your comfort zone.
He TOTALLY accuses me of being with someone else. Every morning he does his best to watch me get ready for work and makes comments about that too. Like, why am I wearing my hair a certain way..., why I choose a top or pants to wear, why do I wear lotion that smells like that?
I am to my surprise detatching emotionally which is a good thing.
He invited his parents over tonight for supper (they know about him) and wants my bro and his wife over too. He puts on the perfect dance and wants everyone to see that. Then when they are all gone.... the walls come tumbling down. Damn he is good.
It is sooooo good to hear this is the Alcohol norm.

I'm gonna read from your post Minnie as soon as my boss leaves the room. I want to be one of the success stories on this forum. I love to read all the good news on how you guys take care of yourselves and are happy now. That is my encouragement. I just have to make my own decissions. I have a great sponsor and will share more with her too with advice from here.
karen xo